Can you believe it’s the end of the year already? It is traditionally a time for people to think back on the old year and start planning for the new one, which means it is the perfect time to finally make plans to have that breast augmentation surgery you’ve always wanted. Here are 6 reasons to stop putting it off!
Why get breast augmentation?
If you need any encouragement to have this life-changing procedure, consider:
1. Breast augmentation can help after weight loss. An unfortunate part about losing weight is that you lose fullness in the breasts, too. Breast augmentation after weight loss gives you the best of both worlds – you can be at the weight you worked so hard to achieve while having the full, shapely chest you want as well.
2. Breast augmentation can make you feel like a brand new woman after child birth. Giving birth to children and breastfeeding for years can really change your body, including, of course, your breasts. Breast augmentation can help to restore breasts to their gorgeous, prebaby state.
3. Breast augmentation can give you the body you’ve always wanted. Have you always been self-conscious about your chest size? Do you hate the thought of swimsuit season? A breast augmentation procedure can increase your self-confidence and give you a whole new outlook.
4. Breast implants last for a long time. Most of them last for around 15 years, but some may last for a lifetime.
5. The procedure for breast augmentation is safe – every surgical procedure does have some risks involved, but in general a breast augmentation procedure comes with very little risk and very few adverse effects.
6. Recovery from the procedure is relatively quick. Your downtime will probably be less than 2 weeks.
Every woman has her own reasons for wanting breast augmentation – will this new year finally be the time to schedule yours? The staff at The Skin Center is here for you in the new year, to help answer any questions you have about this procedure. Schedule a consultation at the office in Pittsburgh, PA, or Columbus, OH. Call (412) 429-1151 today!