Restylane filler Expert Injector and National Trainer for Galderma Pharmaceutical (the makers of Restylane), Adrienne Ashtari, RN, has a passion for natural rejuvenation and delivering natural-looking results. Adrienne also enjoys helping her clients tighten, tone, and lift sagging skin with Thermage® and Ultherapy® treatments.
Come see Adrienne at The Skin Center in Wexford, PA!
Joined The Skin Center
- National Trainer for Galderma Pharmaceutical Company (makers of Restylane®)
- Advanced Injector Training
- St. Margaret’s School of Nursing, Graduated 1993
- 10 years of Aesthetics Experience
Skin Care Tip
A basic at-home skincare regimen consisting of a moisturizer and sunscreen in the morning and Retin-A in the evening is possibly the most simple routine to help maintain the results obtained from professional medical spa treatments.
- Dermatology Times
- American Journal of Aesthetic medicine
- Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
- New Beauty
- The Aesthetic Guide
- Plastic Surgery and Dermatology websites
My Top 3 Client FAQs
- Will this procedure hurt or bruise?
- How long will the results last?
- What would YOU do?
My Greatest Challenge
Educating my patients so that they have realistic expectations about the outcome of any given procedure.
What I Love Most About My Work
I am blessed to work with an amazing group of professionals who share a common goal of educating our patients and helping them to look and feel their best.