Joined The Skin Center
- B.S. in Nursing
- Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Certified in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Background in Cardiac, ICU, CCU, CISU and Plastics
- Maintains on-going, continuous education
Skin Care Tip
Drink LOTS of water! It is such a simple thing to do for your skin and it’s readily available and best of all FREE!
Med Spa Treatment
I really don’t have a favorite treatment! Every service we provide at The Skin Center can make a positive change or difference in a client’s life. It is exciting to be able to offer so many treatments – we are able to match the best treatment to an individual’s skin concern and get amazing results.
- Outpatient Surgery Center Publications
- Stericycle Newsletter
My Top 3 Client FAQs
- How much swelling will I have?
- How much bruising will I have?
- When can I get back to exercising?
My Favorite Client Transformation Stories
I had one QuickLift patient who was so overwhelmed by her results she asked if we could put wrinkles back on! She thought she look TOO young! I have received so many hugs and hear “thank you” so often that I couldn’t even begin to remember them all!
What I Love Most About My Work
I love interacting with our clients and helping them feel better about themselves. I work in many areas of our practice – from surgery to med spa – so it is nice to be able to follow a patient from the beginning of surgery to recovery and then to the med spa.