Joined The Skin Center
- 18 years of experience in hospital management
- 11 years aesthetics experience
- B. S. in Nursing
- Master’s Degree in Public Management
- Facial Anatomy Lab, 2013
- Sculptra Speaker and Training Services, 2012
- Allergan Aesthetic Consultant Exchange, 2012
- The Aesthetic Show, 2012, 2010
- The Aesthetic Extender Symposium, 2011, 2010
- Aesthetic Consultant Exchange, 2011, 2010
- Human Cadaver Workshop, 2011
- Optimizing Results with Cosmetic Injectables, 2011
- Aesthetic Advancements, Inc. (AAI) Instructor of the Year, 2009
- AAI Best Pearl of Wisdom, 2009
Skin Care Tip
Spend your money on products that have scientific data to support their claims and it will be an investment for your skin.
Med Spa Treatment
I love doing dermal fillers because of the instant gratification for the client.
I teach with experts in the aesthetic field and we share our experiences and learn from each other.
- Surgical Aesthetics
- American Society of Plastic Surgery Registered nurses
- Plastic Surgery and Dermatology sites
- Skin, INC.
- Aesthetic Guide
My Top 3 Client FAQs
- What do you think I should do?
- What’s new?
- What can I do about my neck, tops of my knees, bingo arms?
What I Love Most About My Work
I love the people I work with—and I love my patients. I enjoy getting to know my patient’s story, whether she is ‘getting ready’ for a class reunion or a wedding. After 13 years at The Skin Center, I’ve experienced many special events and occasions with my patients. Many patients look to me for advice, but we develop a plan together. I enjoy watching my patients getting younger, every year.
My Greatest Challenge
Convincing a sun worshipper that they can’t have nice skin AND a tan.