Candice Trent, Medical Esthetician
A true master of all your skincare needs, Candice, brings over 25 years of experience as a licensed Medical Esthetician to The Skin Center. She makes it a priority to stay informed with the latest cutting-edge technologies and ingredients in skincare. From chemical peels to Micro Needling, she takes pride in each treatment she performs.
Come see Candice at The Skin Center in Wexford!
Joined The Skin Center
Specialized Education/ Training
- Certifications in Microdermabrasion and various Chemical Peel lines
- Oncology Skin Care Traineds
- Microcurrent and Galvanic Facial Techniques
- Coolsculpt Certified
- Bellus Medical SkinPen Certified
- Trainer and Educator for National Spa Chainss
- Diploma in Cosmetology and Esthetics
- International Dermal Institute
- Certified Makeup and Lash Artist
Favorite Skincare Tip
Favorite Med Spa Treatment
- Skin Deep (Publication)
- Practical Guide to Laser Products
- The Master Aesthetician
My Top 3 Client FAQs
- “Does micro needling hurt?”
- “Can under-eye circles be fixed?”
- “Should I buy a medical-grade skincare?”
My Favorite Client Transformation Stories
I enjoy my time in the treatment room because I am a people person. One client that stands out to me was a young lady with a hormonal disorder. She had significant hair growth on her face and pigmentation problems from picking certain areas. With excellent communication and teamwork, we were able to significantly reduce her hair growth and improve her pigmentation with chemical peels. She has regained confidence and joined the field of skincare as well!
I love correction, especially in young clients who are very self-conscious of their skin during the “teen” years. I had one client who had gone through some pretty rough hardships regarding their skin. I was honored to be part of the process to help them achieve acne-free skin over about 6-7 months. It was a process, but well worth seeing confidence restored.