Botox National Trainer, Debra Thomas, is a highly-skilled certified aesthetic nurse specialist with over 20 years of experience and is one of our most sought-after expert injectors for Botox and dermal fillers. Located in our Wexford medical spa, Debra enjoys developing long-term plans with her patients to help them not only look more refreshed but feel more vibrant, too.
Joined The Skin Center
- 18 years of experience in hospital management
- Over 20 years of aesthetic experience
- B. S. in Nursing
- Master’s Degree in Public Management
- Facial Anatomy Lab
- Allergan Medical Institute Speaker's Bureau since 2013
- Sculptra Speaker and Training Services
- Allergan Aesthetic Consultant Exchange
- The Aesthetic Extender Symposium
- Aesthetic Consultant Exchange
- Human Cadaver Workshop
- Optimizing Results with Cosmetic Injectables
- Aesthetic Blueprint
- Facial Cadaver Lab
- Aesthetic Advancements, Inc. (AAI) Instructor of the Year, 2009
- AAI Best Pearl of Wisdom, 2009
Skin Care Tip
Spend your money on products that have scientific data to support their claims and it will be an investment for your skin.
Favorite Med Spa Treatment
I love doing dermal fillers because of the instant gratification for the client.
I teach with experts in the aesthetic field and we share our experiences and learn from each other.
My Top 3 Client FAQs
- What do you think I should do?
- What’s new?
- What can I do about my neck, tops of my knees, bingo arms?
My Favorite Client Transformation Stories
My co-worker had always desired a fuller bottom lip. She also had asymmetry on the top left portion of her lip. Using less than one syringe of filler, we were able to create perfect symmetry in the top lip and give her a more pouty, full bottom lip. She was thrilled. She said again and again: “I am obsessed with my lips now!” Those kind of transformations are the best part of my job!
My Greatest Challenge
Convincing a sun worshipper that they can’t have nice skin AND a tan.
What I Love Most About My Work
I love the people I work with—and I love my patients. I enjoy getting to know my patient’s story, whether she is ‘getting ready’ for a class reunion or a wedding. After 13 years at The Skin Center, I’ve experienced many special events and occasions with my patients. Many patients look to me for advice, but we develop a plan together. I enjoy watching my patients getting younger, every year.