Dr. Carol A. White, MD
Director of Total Vein Care
Dr. Carol White brings over seven years of vein health experience to Total Vein Care at The Skin Center. Board certified in her speciality, Dr. White has proudly performed over 3000 vein procedures!
Dr. White is a graduate of West Virginia University where she did both her undergraduate and graduate studies in Emergency Medicine and is Board Certified in her specialty. For 11 years, she worked in Monongalia General Hospital’s Emergency Department. She also served as a Wound Care Specialist at the Wound Healing Center of Monongalia General Hospital and served as the Medical Director at The Department of Energy in Morgantown, WV.
- West Virginia University, Undergraduate and Graduate studies in Emergency Medicine- Board Certified
- Wound Care Specialist at the Wound Healing Center of Monongalia General Hospital
- Monongalia General Hospital
- American College of Phlebology
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine