Dr. Craig Oser, DO, brings over 20 years of experience to The Skin Center. As a double board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon, Dr. Oser has a high level of expertise in both reconstructive and aesthetic producers. Always up to date on cutting edge treatments and training, he prides himself on using the latest minimally invasive techniques and instruments resulting in smaller incisions and a faster recovery time.
Among many other accomplishments, Dr. Oser was the first DO to be Chief Resident of Plastic Surgery.
- Chief Resident of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Henry Ford Hospital
- Doctor of Osteopathy, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Michigan Osteopathic Association
- Michigan State University Associate Professor Surgical Specialties
- Double board-certified in plastic surgery and general surgery by the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery