Timothy Kavic, MD, FACS
Board Certified General Surgeon
Dr. Timothy Kavic brings more than three decades of surgical experience to Total Vein Care at The Skin Center. From his beginnings in general surgery in the 80s, Dr. Kavic is now recognized among the region’s top specialists in thrombophlebitis varicose vein treatment, peripheral vascular disease, and phlebitis.
Dr. Kavic is an active member of the American College of Surgeons.
Dr. Kavic has also been active giving lectures throughout the region in addition to his humanitarian service as medical advisor of the Serbian National Federation. Most recently, Dr. Kavic led a private practice in Clearfield, PA for 10 years and private practice for 17 years in Pittsburgh (UPMC Passavant).
- Bachelor’s Degree, Chemistry, The University of Pittsburgh
- M.D., Meharry Medical College
- Master’s Degree, Healthcare Policy and Management, Carnegie Mellon University
- Advanced Laparoscopic Training, General Surgery, Moet Institute
- American College of Surgeons
- The American Board of Surgery
- “Pittsburgh, PA”