Joined The Skin Center
- National Trainer for Galderma Pharmaceutical Company (makers of Restylane®)
- Advanced Injector Training
- St. Margaret’s School of Nursing, Graduated 1993
- 10 years of Aesthetics Experience
Skin Care Tip
A basic at-home skincare regimen consisting of a moisturizer and sunscreen in the morning and Retin-A in the evening is possibly the most simple routine to help maintain the results obtained from professional medical spa treatments.
- Dermatology Times
- American Journal of Aesthetic medicine
- Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
- New Beauty
- The Aesthetic Guide
- Plastic Surgery and Dermatology websites
My Top 3 Client FAQs
- Will this procedure hurt or bruise?
- How long will the results last?
- What would YOU do?
What I Love Most About My Work
I am blessed to work with an amazing group of professionals who share a common goal of educating our patients and helping them to look and feel their best.
My Greatest Challenge
Educating my patients so that they have realistic expectations about the outcome of any given procedure.