ThermiVa Vaginal Rejuvenation, an in-office, non-surgical procedure for labia and vaginal tightening, uses a radio frequency generator to power an “S” shaped hand piece that tightens external and internal vulvovaginal tissue via a temperature-controlled, comfortable tip.
With ThermiVa’s non-invasive radio frequency skin tightening and radio frequency vaginal canal tightening, women experience relief for as long as one year post-treatment from unwanted conditions including: vulvar sagging, vaginal looseness, dryness, leaky bladder or overactive bladder, orgasmic dysfunction and more.
ThermiVa Vaginal Rejuvenation:
- Minimally-invasive treatment requiring no anesthesia, numbing creams or shots
- Performed in three, 30 minute sessions, each one-month apart
- No discomfort, downtime or delay in return to sexual activity
- Can be performed as quickly as 6 weeks postpartum and in between pregnancies
- Noticeable results in just a few days that can last up to one year or longer
ThermiVa, like many other temperature controlled radio frequency treatments for dermatologic use, has been proven to be safe, effective and very comfortable as it gently heats vaginal tissues to rejuvenate collagen. Improvement of some symptoms can be noticeable immediately following treatment.