Emsculpt Neo® Pre & Post Treatment Instructions
Emsculpt Neo® is indicated for non-invasive lipolysis (breakdown of fat) of the abdomen and for reduction in circumference of the abdomen in Skin Types I to III. The device is also cleared for improvement of abdominal tone, strengthening of the abdominal muscles and development of firmer abdomen. Emsculpt Neo® is also indicated for the strengthening, toning and firming of buttocks, thighs and calves. Improvement of muscle tone and firmness, for strengthening muscles in arms. Your treatment provider will discuss your specific treatment needs. The recommended number of treatments starts at 4, and it’s customizable to each patient. The treatment is typically about 20-30 minutes per session, with sessions separated by 5 to 10 days. Completing a full treatment series is necessary to maximize treatment efficacy. The treatment does not require anesthesia. During the application, you will feel intense yet tolerable muscle contractions and heating sensation in the treated area. EMsculpt NEO treatment deposits are non-refundable.
Pre - Emsculpt Neo® Instructions
- Keep your body hydrated.
- Wear comfortable clothing allowing flexibility for correct positioning during treatment.
- Remove all metallic accessories, such as jewellery, watch, or clothes containing, metallic threads or metallic accessories.
Notify your provider if:
- If you have any electronic implants such as pacemakers, defibrillators, metallic IUDs, ect.
Post - Emsculpt Neo® Instructions
The procedure doesn’t require any recovery time. Typically, you can get back to your daily routine right after the treatment.
- Your treatment can be affected by smoking or excessive alcohol consumption, eating disorders or on-going medications.
- While no special diet is required, you are encouraged to eat healthy to help promote and maintain results. Weight gain will prevent you from appreciating your full results.
- Schedule a follow-up medical assessment to review your clinical results and discuss the option of additional treatments to achieve desired fat reduction.