Hormone Replacement Therapy at The Skin Center treats female hormonal imbalances caused by perimenopause and menopause with bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT). Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy uses “natural” hormones that have the same chemical structure as the hormones found in the female body – making them biologically identical. Restoring the natural hormonal balance to the body helps to reduce the symptoms caused by perimenopause and menopause so you enjoy life to its fullest.
With The Skin Center’s comprehensive concierge approach to Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), we can naturally restore your hormone levels so you can finally “feel like yourself” again. Your concierge treatment plan includes:
- An initial consultation to determine if you are a candidate for Hormone Replacement Therapy.
- A diagnostic appointment with Collette Gibbons, CRNP, our hormone specialist who brings over 15 years of experience in Family Practice and Internal Medicine, to review your symptoms and draw blood to assess your baseline hormone levels.
- Development of a customized hormone replacement treatment plan.
- Ongoing testing of your hormone levels to assess how your body is responding to treatment at one month, three months and six months or as needed based on the assessment.
- In-office consultations and follow-up testing every three to six months when hormone levels are restored or symptoms have improved.*
- Ongoing management including hormone wellness and prevention planning (diet, exercise and micronutrient supplementation can be added).
- Email correspondence and phone follow-ups throughout the course of your care with Collette.