Available In Pittsburgh, PA or Columbus, OH
Microdermabrasion deeply exfoliates the skin and removes the outermost layer of dull, dry skin for a bright, healthy glow. This is the perfect skin treatment to have just days before a special event for a radiant complexion.
Microdermabrasion treatments improve:
- Dull, lifeless skin
- Enlarged Pores
- Early Signs of Aging
- Uneven Pigmentation
- Skin Tone and Texture
- Sun-Damaged Skin
- Surgical Scars
Immediately following a Microdermabrasion treatment, the skin feels smooth and refreshed with increased blood flow to the surface. This increased circulation encourages new collagen formation, and firmer, more youthful-looking skin.
MicroDermabrasion with DermaSweep™
Microdermabrasion with DermaSweep™ uses a gentle vacuum to lift the skin against the treatment tip, removing the topmost layer. A variety of treatment tips are available to ensure complete customization, and the deepest penetration and exfoliation for individual skin types.
DermaSweep is often performed with Epi-Infusion, nutrient rich topical solutions that address specific skin conditions, such as:
Epi-Infusion treatments are applied under a vacuum pressure, allowing the topical to penetrate deep into the dermis where these vital nutrients are most effective. Following treatment, the skin appears brighter, tighter and radiantly hydrated. The DermaSweep Microdermabrasion treatment benefits all skin types with little to no downtime.
Microdermabrasion Acne Treatments
For individuals experiencing active acne, The DermaSweep MicroDermabrasion Acne Treatment combines the exfoliating and resurfacing effects of microdermabrasion with proven acne-fighting ingredients like Salicylic Acid and Witch Hazel to cleanse pores and remove impurities associated with acne outbreaks. The acne treatment penetrates further into the skin than topically applied medication, diminishing the appearance of active acne at the source.
Microdermabrasion Power Peel Treatment
Using a patented handheld device, tiny crystals are delivered to the skin at a high velocity. The crystals are then immediately vacuumed up taking with them the top layer of dead skin cells.
After just one Microdermabrasion Power Peel treatment, individuals notice improvement in the texture of their skin. With multiple treatments, fine lines and scars become less noticeable and skin looks more translucent.
Power Peel Microdermabrasion treatments improve:
- Dull, Dry Skin
- Skin Tone and Texture
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
A series of Power Peel Microdermabrasions offer more noticeable facial rejuvenation by minimizing facial discoloration and improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
From Our Blog
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much downtime is associated with a Microdermabrasion treatment?
- There is no downtime associated with Microdermabrasion. Although we encourage women not to wear makeup for the remainder of the day, if necessary, it may be applied immediately following the treatment. Unlike other exfoliating treatments, there is very little peeling afterwards because the buildup skin is removed during the actual treatment.
- Will I need more than one Microdermabrasion treatment?
- The condition of the skin will determine how many Microdermabrasion treatments may be recommended. In some cases, four to six treatments performed every two weeks may be suggested for optimal results. In many instances, individuals opt for subsequent Microdermabrasion treatments because of the way the skin feels and looks for days afterwards.
- Do the at-home Microdermabrasion products work just as well?
- No, not at all! The at-home products contain an abrasive ingredient to help eliminate dull, surface skin. These treatments may leave your skin feeling smooth, but they in no way compare to the deeply exfoliating and skin brightening results achieved by a professional microdermabrasion treatment.