Available In Pittsburgh, PA Or Columbus, OH
What Is Restylane?
The Restylane® family of facial fillers can be used to effectively supplement or replace the hyaluronic acid that diminishes during the aging process. Restylane is a non-animal based hyaluronic acid that is injected into select areas of the face to correct moderate-to-severe wrinkles and folds; soften fine lines and add volume and fullness to facial features while offering almost immediate improvement.
Enjoy $100 off your first Filler treatment, click below to get offer! *for full syringe
Restylane Family Of Products:
- Restylane Silk
- Restylane Lyft
- Restylane Kysse
The hyaluronic acid used in the Restylane family of facial fillers is a clear gel that is biocompatible with the type of hyaluronic acid that occurs naturally in the body.
The Restylane family of facial fillers also contains the highest concentration of hyaluronic acid available in a dermal filler, allowing aesthetic improvement to last up to six months.
In Pittsburgh, Restylane injections are performed by a registered nurse or physician’s assistant.
The FDA-approved Restylane family of facial fillers are very similar,however, the hyaluronic acid gel particles in each product may vary as each product has a different application and is used in different ways to give the face more volume and fullness.
Restylane is used for more superficial facial wrinkles and folds, frown lines and forehead lines while Restylane Silk is used for lip enhancement and Restylane Lyft is used for mid-facial volume in the cheeks. Your expert injector will recommend the product that is best suited to your facial enhancement needs.
Restylane Improves The Appearance Of:
- Marionette lines
- Forehead lines
- Frown lines
- Moderate facial wrinkles
Restylane Silk Improves The Appearance Of:
- Lip Enhancement and Definition
- Lip Line Crevices (Smoker’s Lines)
Restylane Lyft Is Used For:
- Midface volume and contour
- Restores volume and fullness to cheeks
What Is Restylane Kysse?
Restylane Kysse is the newest FDA approved hyaluronic acid filler specifically designed to create soft, natural-looking lips. Restylane Kysse provides flexible movement, adds volume and definition, enhances color, and smooths upper lip lines. Restylane Kysse is available at The Skin Center in Columbus, OH, and Pittsburgh, PA!
Restylane Kysse Improves the Appearance of:
- Thin or Aging Lips
- Color and Texture
- Upper Lip Lines
How Long Does Restylane Kysse Last?
Restylane Kysse is clinically proven to last 6-9 months in the lips, but some effects last for 12 months.
Depending on the type of filler used, treatments may be repeated two or three times a year or less. However, recent clinical trials have shown that a Restylane wrinkle treatment actually encourages the body to produce more collagen, requiring fewer Restylane injections over time and less hyaluronic acid during subsequent treatments.
How Are Restylane Injections Different Than Other Hyaluronic Acid-Based Products?
Unlike some forms of hyaluronic acid, Restylane injections are free of animal proteins which eliminates the risk of allergic reactions. Restylane is made of non-animal-based hyaluronic acid called NASHA or Non-Animal Stabilized Hyaluronic Acid. NASHA is biodegradable and fully biocompatible with human hyaluronic acid.
What Are The Side Effects From Restylane?
The side effects from Restylane injections are minimal. A small percentage of people may experience slight redness or swelling that can last a few days or longer.
- Botox® - Botox is our most performed and popular med spa treatment, and for good reason. As the largest provider of Botox in Pittsburgh, PA and Columbus, OH, and ranked as one of the top ten Botox providers in the country, our highly-skilled medical estheticians and expert injectors consistently deliver the natural-looking results you desire.*
- Dysport - Dysport® Wrinkle Treatment is an FDA-approved wrinkle relaxer, offering a non-surgical option for the correction of expression-related wrinkles, or dynamic wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes. With every laugh, squint or frown, the muscles of the face contract causing the overlying skin to crease. Over time and as the elasticity in skin gradually diminishes with age, these expression creases deepen and become facial lines and wrinkles.
- Fat Transfer - Fat transfer to the face is a two-step process which involves removing fat from one area of the body and transferring it to the face.
- Juvederm - Juvederm® is an FDA-approved hyaluronic acid facial filler that immediately restores lost volume to fine lines, wrinkles and depressed areas of the skin.
- Radiesse Belotero - Radiesse smoothes facial lines, wrinkles, and deeper facial creases while stimulating the skin's natural collagen production. And now it's FDA-approved for hand rejuvenation, too!
- Sculptra Aesthetic - Sculptra® Aesthetic is an injectable treatment that provides subtle, natural results by a gradually increasing the thickness of the skin by stimulating the body's own collagen production.