Neuromodulator Instructions (BOTOX- DYSPORT- JEUVEAU)
- Notify your provider if:
- You have had a problem with a treatment in the past
- You have a skin sensitivity or breakout in the area to be treated.
- You are pregnant or are planning a pregnancy.
- You have any vacations or special events planned within the two weeks following your treatment.
- Do not massage or manipulate the area that was treated.
- Maintain a vertical position, head above heart, for 4 hours after treatment.
- Make the faces that make the lines that were treated for 1 hour to increase the absorption of the neuromodulation.
- The effects of your treatment will appear in 3-4 days but takes 2 weeks for the full results to appear.
- Your results are temporary. Schedule every 3-4 months for best results.
If you have any questions or concerns, call The Skin Center at 1-800-429-1151