Available In Pittsburgh, PA or Columbus, OH
What Is Voluma?
Voluma treatments are available at The Skin Center Medical Spas in Columbus, OH and Pittsburgh. VOLUMA is the first and only injectable dermal filler FDA-approved for injection deep into the cheek area to restore fullness and volume to the cheek area for an instant cheek lift.
As we age, our skin loses collagen, elasticity and volume. In the facial area, this can result in flattened cheeks and sagging folds that pull the mouth down and create a negative or upset expression. Voluma restores what gravity has taken away – volume and fullness to the apex of the cheeks.
Volume Before & After
What Are The Benefits Of Voluma Cheek Lift?
A Voluma cheek lift can:
- Gently lifts and plumps cheeks
- Restores youthful profile to the cheeks
- Fills in facial hollows
- Smoothes facial folds
- Offers instant cheek lift
Ranked as the #1 medical spa in Pennsylvania and Ohio, and “Top Ten” in the nation by the Allergan Partner Privilege Program (the makers of BOTOX ® Cosmetic), The Skin Center Medical Spa is proud to offer one of the most highly anticipated, long-lasting dermal filler treatments to come to market.
Voluma Treatments In Pittsburgh, OH
The Skin Center employs highly trained expert injectors to administer Voluma. Pittsburgh clients will see a registered nurse or physician’s assistant for their cheek lift treatment with Voluma. In Pittsburgh, we have on staff a dedicated National Trainer for Allergan, Inc., Debra Thomas, RN. Debra is one of the most sought-after providers of Voluma in Pittsburgh and nationwide. Not only does she train the staff at The Skin Center Medical Spa, she also travels the country teaching other medical professionals proper injection techniques.
Voluma Treatments In Columbus, OH
In Columbus , Voluma treatments will be performed by a registered nurse or board-certified plastic surgeon Fernando Colon, MD. Our providers are considered experts in the field and have completed extensive training in proper injection techniques to achieve the most natural looking results.
Juvéderm Voluma Treatment Information
In Columbus and Pittsburgh, Juvéderm Voluma treatments are performed using a simple injection, requiring no surgery or downtime. When administered by the trained expert injectors at The Skin Center Medical Spa in Columbus and Pittsburgh, Voluma delivers instant and natural-looking results that last up to two years.
Juvéderm Voluma is hyaluronic acid filler made with proprietary VYCROSS™ technology. The smooth gel consistency of the advanced facial rejuvenation treatment enables experienced injectors to precisely inject the apex of the cheek with Voluma to ensure individually tailored and natural-looking results.
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring hydrating substance found in our skin which depletes as we age. The hyaluronic acid contained in Voluma draws water to the injection site and binds with that water to add volume to the cheeks for instant facial rejuvenation. Voluma’s unique formulation is exceptionally long-lasting, with most patients seeing results that last up to two years.
The Voluma Procedure
Voluma is formulated with a small amount of lidocaine which helps to numb the cheek area as the product is being injected. Using an ultra-fine needle, the filler is injected below the surface of the skin to plump the apples of the cheeks to restore volume and provide the rejuvenating benefits of a facelift without surgery.
A Voluma treatment generally takes less than one hour, and patients will see results immediately. Most people feel comfortable returning to normal activities, and makeup may be applied a few hours after treatment.
Voluma XC Savings With Brilliant Distinctions
Voluma savings with the Brilliant Distinctions Program is an easy way to save money on your favorite facial rejuvenation treatment. Becoming a Brilliant Distinctions member is simple. Simply log on at
www.brilliantdistinctionsprogram.com and complete the online registration. Every time you have Voluma, Juvéderm or BOTOX treatment or purchase Latisse or SkinMedica products you''ll earn money towards future treatments and products purchases.
What Can Be Expected After A Juvéderm Voluma Injection?
Normal daily activities can be resumed 24 hours after treatment, during which time you should limit your exposure to sun and heat. The injection site may be slightly red and mildly swollen following the cheek augmentation. If swelling does occur, an ice pack may be placed over the treatment area. The cheek area may also feel tender immediately following the Voluma injection.
How Is Voluma Different From The Other Juvéderm Products?
Voluma is uniquely formulated, and FDA-approved, to add volume to the apples of the cheeks. It is the unique and proprietary VYCROSS™ technology that gives Voluma the smooth gel consistency and the lift capacity to correct age-related volume loss. Voluma is designed to be used in conjunction with Juvéderm family of products. The Juvéderm dermal fillers are designed to add volume and fullness to treat a number of facial rejuvenation concerns – from fine lines and thin lips to smile lines, marionette lines and larger facial folds and hollows. Each product adds volume and fullness to the treated area using hyaluronic acid. Complete facial rejuvenation, or a non-surgical facelift, can be achieved through the Juvéderm family of dermal fillers.
Are Multiple Voluma Treatments Needed To Achieve The Desired Result?
Many people will achieve the desired facial rejuvenation after just one Voluma treatment. However, a refinement injection may be needed in some cases. The effects are longer-lasting than other “temporary” dermal fillers, lasting up to two years.
Side Effects Of Voluma Injections
The most common side effects are moderate and include temporary injection-site tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration and itching. Because Voluma is made of hyaluronic acid, a substance found naturally in the body, there is virtually no risk of an allergic reaction. In fact, same day treatment is possible because Voluma does not require skin testing.
- Botox - Botox® is our most performed and popular med spa treatment, and for good reason. As the largest provider of Botox in Pittsburgh, PA and Columbus, OH, and ranked as one of the top ten Botox providers in the country, our highly-skilled medical estheticians and expert injectors consistently deliver the natural-looking results you desire.*
- Dermal Fillers - Dermal Fillers are injectable treatments that restore youthful volume and fullness to the face, plump deeper facial lines and folds and provide contour and definition to the face.
- Fat Transfer - Fat Transfer to the face is a two-step process which involves removing fat from one area of the body and transferring it to the face.
- Juvederm - Juvederm® is an FDA-approved hyaluronic acid facial filler that immediately restores lost volume to fine lines, wrinkles and depressed areas of the skin.
- Radiesse Belotero - Radiesse smoothes facial lines, wrinkles, and deeper facial creases while stimulating the skin's natural collagen production. And now it's FDA-approved for hand rejuvenation, too!
- Restylane - Restylane® facial fillers can be used to effectively supplement or replace the hyaluronic acid that diminishes during the aging process.
- Sculptra Aesthetic - Sculptra® Aesthetic is an injectable treatment that provides subtle, natural results by a gradually increasing the thickness of the skin by stimulating the body's own collagen production.
- Xeomin - Xeomin® Wrinkle Treatment is FDA-approved for temporary improvement in the appearance of moderate-to-severe frown lines between the eyebrows.