Available In Pittsburgh, PA or Columbus, OH
What Is Ultherapy?
Ultherapy® uses diagnostic ultrasound technology to tighten and tone loose, sagging skin for a completely non-invasive and non-surgical skin tightening treatment after just one office visit.*
Ultherapy Before and After Photos
Benefits Of Ultherapy Skin Tightening:
- Tightens and tones the deepest tissues of the skin
- Stimulates new collagen production for lasting skin tightening effects
- Lifts and brightens the brows and eyes; achieving a non-surgical brow lift
- Defines and contours the neck and jowls
- Softens fine lines, wrinkles and tightens creping skin on the décolleté (upper chest)
- Plumps the surface of the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
FDA-cleared Ultherapy technology uses a dual approach to non-surgical skin tightening and toning. Using the patented Ulthera® System, ultrasound imaging visually maps the deepest layers of skin, allowing for precise and targeted skin tightening energy to be delivered where new collagen production can be most beneficial -- the deep connective tissues of the face, neck and décolleté.
Offered in our medical spas located in Columbus, OH and Pittsburgh, Ultherapy is one of the most requested treatments by clients wanting to achieve skin tightening on the face but without the downtime associated with surgery.
How is an Ultherapy Treatment Performed?
The Ulthera System uses ultrasound technology to visualize the precise delivery of sound wave energy deep into and under the skin’s surface, an area of the face that until recently could only be lifted, tightened and toned during more traditional facelift surgery.
The acoustic energy waves of the Ulthera System heat the underlying connective tissues of the face, tightening and lifting the skin without disrupting or irritating the surface of the skin. In just a few weeks, new collagen is being formed; resulting in firmer, tighter, more youthful looking skin.
In Columbus, Ultherapy is performed in our med spa located in Gahanna, OH. In Pittsburgh, Ultherapy treatments are performed in all of our med spa locations — Mt. Lebanon, Shadyside and Wexford, PA.
How Long Does an Ultherapy Treatment Take?
An Ultherapy treatment can be performed in less than an hour
How Many Ultherapy Treatments Will I Need?
Ultherapy can be performed in just one session; achieving a refreshed, rejuvenated appearance.
What Kind Of Result Can I Expect From An Ultherapy Non-Surgical Face Lift Treatment?
Ultherapy non-surgical face lift treatments offer the visible effects of skin tightening and lifting with the invisible result of new collagen production. Within a few weeks, firmer, tighter, more rejuvenated skin is apparent with continued skin tightening and lifting over the next two to three months.
What Are The Side Effects From The Ultherapy Skin Tightening Treatment?
Side effects from the Ultherapy treatment are relatively mild. You may experience slight redness for a few hours following the skin tightening treatment. It is not uncommon to experience slight swelling, tingling or tenderness for a few weeks following treatment as well.
How Many Ultherapy Treatments Will I Need?
Just one skin tightening treatment is needed to see the desired improvement in skin tone and tightening. An additional treatment may be performed to maintain the results of the treatment.
There are a few alternative treatments offered that can be discussed during your initial consultation. We want to find the best fit for you, which is why we also offer Fat Transfer, QuickLift Facelift and Thermage.
- Fat Transfer to the face is a two-step process which involves removing fat from one area of the body and transferring it to the face.
- QuickLift Facelift is a minimally invasive, facelift procedure that gently lifts the mid-to-lower portion of face and tightens the neck and jaw line. *
- Body by Thermage is a skin tightening treatment that uses patented deep-heating radiofrequency (RF) technology with Comfort Pulsed Technology (CPT) to stimulate existing collagen and promote new collagen growth.
Schedule a Consultation
To learn more about our Ultherapy treatments, call one of our offices today or fill out the form below to see if the treatment is right for you! Our practice serves Pittsburgh, Wexford, Washington, PA, and Columbus, OH.