Brittany specializes in laser hair removal and laser skin tightening treatments in Pittsburgh. She loves watching her patients’ skin transformations over time – whether it be wrinkle reduction with Fraxel® or intense pulsed light (IPL) treatments or hair reduction with laser hair removal.
Joined The Skin Center
Clinical Training Certificates
- Cynosure Inc. — Apogee Elite 1064 nm Nd:YAG , 755 Alexandrite Lasers (Laser Vein Therapy, Pigmented Lesions, Laser Hair Removal, Laser Skin Toning)
- ConBio — Medlite C6 – EO 1064/532 nm Q Switched Nd:YAG Laser System
- 650nm Multilite Dye Laser Filters (Tattoo Removal, Laser Skin Rejuvenation, Laser Peel, Pigmented and Vascular Lesions)
- Reliant Technologies / Solta Medical — Fraxel® Re:Store SR 1500- 1550nm Diode Pumped Erbium Fibre Laser System; Fraxel® Re:Store DUAL- 1550nm Erbium Fibre Laser / 1927nm Thulium Fibre Laser System (Photodamage, Acne & Surgical Scarring, Wrinkles & Texture, Melasma, & Actinic Keratosis)
- Ultherapy Inc. — Ultherapy System- Microfocused Ultrasound Energy (Non-invasive Skin tightening and lifting)
- Palomar StarLux 500 System — AccuSpectrum Dual Filter Smooth Pulse Technology 500-1000nm (Pigmented and Vascular Lesions, Rosacea)
- Zeltiq AESTHETICS, Inc. — CoolSculpting® (Non-invasive fat reduction procedure)
- Lumines/ ESC Sharplan — Vasculight SR/DL System Broad Spectrum Light 560-690nm / 1064nm Nd:YAG Laser (Pigmented and Vascular Lesions)
- New Star Lasers — Cool Touch 3- 1320nm Nd:YAG Laser (Acne and Wrinkle Reduction)
Skin Care Tip
Schedule periodic follow-up appointments with your skin care provider for review and new information. Advancements in technology and research are continually bringing about new treatment modalities and products.
Favorite Med Spa Treatment
Fraxel® laser resurfacing and photo rejuvenation are two of my favorite treatments due to the dramatic results in the skin condition after a treatment series.
Research is an ongoing part of my field. I frequently attend webinars provided by our various laser technology companies and read various publications including:
- American Journal of Aesthetic Medicine
- Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
- Journal of Drugs in Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology Products and Procedures by Zoe Diana Draelos M.D.
My Top 3 Client FAQs
- What kind of down-time will I experience?
- How long will the effect of the treatment last?
- What are the latest in skin care products?
My Favorite Client Transformation Stories
I don’t have a favorite. Every patient sees their issue of concern as important. Whether it be mild or severe, I address them all with the same care and consideration. The reward to me is a happy patient.
My Greatest Challenge
Patients who don’t comply with the post treatment instructions. They are so important in order to achieve best results.
What I Love Most About My Work
Going on my 15th year with The Skin Center, I still truly enjoy what I do and have made some life-long friendships along the way. I am grateful I’ve had the opportunity to work among some of the most knowledgeable professionals in this industry. We are all focused on the same objective here, which is to provide our patients with the best care possible while making them feel right at home.