DiamondGlow® Pre/Post Treatment Instructions
- Avoid sun exposure for one week prior to treatment.
- Avoid use of tretinoin, glycolic acid, and salicylic acid 3-7 days prior to treatment as directed by your treatment provider.
- Avoid waxing and/or use of chemical depilatories for 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- If you have had other skin rejuvenation procedures in the past month, please discuss with your treatment provider beforehand. Procedures need to have adequate time spacing between them to avoid complications.
- Skin may be sensitive following treatment. Light flaking can sometimes occur following treatment. Do not pick, scratch or scrub away flaking. Picking or scrubbing at the skin can lead to skin irritation and complications.
- Use post care products as directed.
- Use of makeup may be resumed the day after treatment. Apply and remove delicately.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and excessive heat for 1 week following treatment. Skin will be more sensitive following treatment. Sun exposure can result in sunburn and pigment changes. Use caution when outdoors and always use SPF 30 or higher.
- Avoid hot water, swimming, hot tubs, jacuzzi, steam rooms, yoga, and exercise for 2 days following treatment. If irritation or sensitivity occurs with resumed activities, please discontinue and contact your treatment provider for further instructions.
- Use of tretinoin, glycolic acid, and salicylic acid products may be resumed 7 days post peel as long as skin is not irritated.
- It is recommended that you wait 2 weeks for waxing procedures.
If you have any questions or concerns, call The Skin Center at 1-800-429-1151