Kybella Pre/Post Treatment Instructions
Pre – Kybella Instructions
Notify your provider if:
- You have had a problem with a treatment in the past
- You have a skin sensitivity or breakout in the area to be treated.
- You are pregnant or are planning a pregnancy.
- You have unusual travel or activity planned.
Post – Kybella Instructions
- For most patients, downtime with Kybella is minimal and occurs most commonly after the first treatment.
- The most common side effects are swelling, bruising, pain, numbness, redness, and areas of hardness in the treatment area.
- Contact your provider immediately at 1-800-429-1151 if you develop an asymmetric smile, facial muscle weakness, difficulty swallowing, or if any existing symptom worsens.
- Apply ice or a cold pack to the treatment area for 10 to 15 minutes as needed.
If you have any questions or concerns, call The Skin Center at 1-800-429-1151