Lindsay Schweikarth, PA-C
Lindsay Schweikarth, PA-C
Meet Lindsay! Pittsburgh injector Lindsay Schweikarth, PA-C, brings over 8 years of aesthetic medicine experience to The Skin Center. She specializes in Botox, dermal fillers, Kybella, InstaLift, PRP, and more! Lindsay takes pride in her ability to combine a variety of non-surgical treatments to provide her patients with a more youthful and harmonious look.
Book with Lindsay at The Skin Center in Shadyside or Mt. Lebanon, PA!
Joined The Skin Center
- National board-certified Physician Assistant
- Master Physician Assistant Science, Chatham University 2010
- Bachelor of Science 2006
- Associate of Science, Operating Room Technician 2002
- Plastic Surgery Reconstruction and Trauma,
- Orthopaedic Surgery,
- A.L.E.T.T.E. seminars, (aesthetic non-surgical procedures),
- O Shot vaginal rejuvenation,
- Regenerative Medicine - trigger point musculoskeletal injections, aesthetics utilizing exosomes and PRP,
- hair restoration
- Sciton Halo and Broad Band Light
- 3D Nipple Areolar Tattooing
Skin Care Tip
My favorite skin care tip is having the PRP microneedling facial for stimulating collagen, improving the appearance of fine lines as well as rejuvenating skin. Using your own platelets stimulates the release of growth factors for cellular renewal and healthy, glowing skin. A great sunscreen is paramount to maintain beautiful skin after a PRP facial.
Favorite Med Spa Treatment
My favorite treatment utilizes both neuromodulators and fillers for smoothing wrinkles and restoring natural anatomic volume for a more youthful and balanced look. Skin care is a must in conjunction with injectables because luminous skin enhances every treatment!
- Aesthetic trainings through Allergan and Galderma
- Online courses
- Aesthetic Injection Anatomy books and journal articles
- Herbology for internal health as well as skin care
- Regenerative Medicine articles for longevity wellness
My Top 3 Client FAQs
- Will I bruise?
- How long will the botox/filler last?
- Is there any downtime?
My Favorite Client Transformation Stories
A patient was in the process of losing weight and was concerned about losing facial volume. We decided to perform a hybrid fractional laser for skin resurfacing, neurotoxin to gently relax muscles and open the eyes as well as Voluma to restore midface volume loss. By combining different non-surgical treatments and resurfacing her skin, she was thrilled with her results.
I had a patient who was preparing for a family reunion and had concerns of skin texture, tone and fine lines as well as loss of facial volume. We decided on both a skin and aesthetic journey together with pan-facial rejuvenation with a biostimulator as well as stem cells for both volume replacement and stimulating collagen. Microneedling with stem cells and PRP was also performed for skin clarity. The results and happiness radiated throughout her eyes and smile.
My Greatest Challenge
I think that the greatest challenge is educating people on the importance of both individualized skin care and non-surgical procedures to optimize beautification.
What I Love Most About My Work
I love working at The Skin Center Medical Spa because of the amazing and supportive people. Everyone has great energy and is kind-hearted. I look forward to each day because I get to practice my passion for aesthetic medicine in a joyful environment.