Lindsay Schweikarth, PA-C
Lindsay Schweikarth, PA-C
Meet Lindsay! Pittsburgh injector Lindsay Schweikarth, PA-C, brings over 8 years of aesthetic medicine experience to The Skin Center. She specializes in Botox, dermal fillers, Kybella, InstaLift, and more! Lindsay takes pride in her ability to combine a variety of non-surgical treatments to provide her patients with a more youthful and harmonious look.
Book with Lindsay at The Skin Center in Shadyside or Mt. Lebanon, PA!
Joined The Skin Center
- National board-certified Physician Assistant
- Master Physician Assistant Science, Chatham University 2010
- Bachelor of Science 2006
- Associate of Science, Operating Room Technician 2002
- Plastic Surgery Reconstruction and Trauma,
- Orthopaedic Surgery,
- A.L.E.T.T.E. seminars, (aesthetic non-surgical procedures),
- O Shot vaginal rejuvenation,
- Regenerative Medicine - trigger point musculoskeletal injections, aesthetics utilizing exosomes and PRP,
- hair restoration
- Sciton Halo and Broad Band Light
- 3D Nipple Areolar Tattooing
Skin Care Tip
My favorite skin care tip is getting the microneedling facial for stimulating collagen, improving the appearance of fine lines as well as rejuvenating skin. A great sunscreen is paramount to maintain beautiful skin after a microneedling facial!
Favorite Med Spa Treatment
My favorite treatment utilizes both neuromodulators and fillers for smoothing wrinkles and restoring natural anatomic volume for a more youthful and balanced look. Skin care is a must in conjunction with injectables because luminous skin enhances every treatment!
- Aesthetic trainings through Allergan and Galderma
- Online courses
- Aesthetic Injection Anatomy books and journal articles
- Herbology for internal health as well as skin care
- Regenerative Medicine articles for longevity wellness
My Top 3 Client FAQs
- Will I bruise?
- How long will the botox/filler last?
- Is there any downtime?
My Favorite Client Transformation Stories
A patient was in the process of losing weight and was concerned about losing facial volume. We decided to perform a hybrid fractional laser for skin resurfacing, neurotoxin to gently relax muscles and open the eyes as well as Voluma to restore midface volume loss. By combining different non-surgical treatments and resurfacing her skin, she was thrilled with her results.
My Greatest Challenge
I think that the greatest challenge is educating people on the importance of both individualized skin care and non-surgical procedures to optimize beautification.
What I Love Most About My Work
I love working at The Skin Center Medical Spa because of the amazing and supportive people. Everyone has great energy and is kind-hearted. I look forward to each day because I get to practice my passion for aesthetic medicine in a joyful environment.